Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2016-10-25 15:23:142016-10-25 15:23:14Grilled pesto salmon in foil
Ingredients (6 servings, 254 calories):
- 1 tsp olive oil extra-virgin.
- ¼ cup minced shallots.
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips.
- ¼ tsp salt.
- ½ tsp ground pepper.
- ½ salmon (about 1½ lbs.), with or without skin (remove before eating).
- 3 tbsp basil pesto (homemade).
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper, salt and pepper, and cook until the bell pepper is just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Lay the salmon on a double sheet of foil that is lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Spread the pesto over the salmon and arrange the shallot and red bell peppers over the pesto.
- Seal the foil by folding it as though you wrapping a present. Slide the foil packet onto the grill and close the lid. Cook until the salmon is just cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the salmon. Take care not to overcook the salmon.
- Unwrap the salmon from the foil,4cut into pieces and serve hot or at room temperature.