Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2016-11-15 14:05:562016-11-15 14:05:56Cajun-style shrimp
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil extra-virgin
- lots of black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds peeled shrimp
- Turn on the broiler, and put the rack close to heat.
- Mash 1 garlic clove with 1 teaspoon salt until it forms a paste.
- Add to it 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil and lots of black pepper.
- Rub paste all over1 1/2 pounds peeled shrimp.
- Broil, 2 to 3 minutes per side.