https://i0.wp.com/web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/BLOG-289.jpg?fit=924%2C602&ssl=1 602 924 Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2016-11-22 14:54:302016-11-22 14:54:30Roasted salmon with tomato basil relish
Ingredients (4 servings, 277 calories):
- 1 ½ pounds uncooked salmon, cut into 4 filets.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra-virgin.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- ½ teaspoon pepper.
Tomato Basil Relish:
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced.
- ¼ cup fresh chopped basil.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot.
- Juice of ½ lemon.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- For the salmon: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Rub the salmon with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a baking sheet, skin side down, and roast for 6-8 minutes depending on your desired level of doneness.
- For the relish: While the salmon is roasting, combine all the relish ingredients in a bowl. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper if needed. Top each filet with relish before serving.