https://i2.wp.com/web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BLOG-149.png?fit=400%2C266&ssl=1 266 400 Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2015-05-20 12:34:032015-05-20 12:34:03Spicy chicken breasts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a medium bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper. Set aside about 3 tablespoons of this seasoning mixture for the chicken; store the remainder in an airtight container for later use (for seasoning fish, meats, or vegetables).
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Rub some of the reserved 3 tablespoons of seasoning onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.