Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2015-06-23 12:31:092015-06-23 12:31:09Lemon cod with basil bean mash
Ingredients: (2 servings) (372 calories)
- 2 small bunches cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chunks skinless cod or other white fish fillet
- Zest 1 lemon, plus juice of ½
- 240 g pack frozen soya beans
- 1 garlic clove
- Bunch basil, leaves and stalks separated
- 100 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the tomatoes onto a baking tray, rub with a little oil and some seasoning, then roast for 5 mins until the skins are starting to split. Add the fish to the tray, top with most of the lemon zest and some more seasoning, then drizzle with a little more oil. Roast for 8-10 mins until the fish flakes easily.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 mins until just tender. Drain, then tip into a food processor with the rest of the oil, garlic, basil stalks, lemon juice and stock, then pulse to a thick, slightly rough purée. Season to taste.
- Divide the tomatoes and mash between two plates, top with the cod, then scatter with basil leaves and the remaining lemon zest to serve.