Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2015-10-13 17:56:302015-10-13 17:56:30Lemon parsley cauliflower rice
- 1 small head of cauliflower (4-5 cups riced)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil extra-virgin
- 2 tsp lemon zest (approximately 1 lemon)
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh pasley
- 1/8 tsp salt, to taste
- Trim cauliflower and place florets in a food processor (you may have to do this in batches). Pulse until chopped to rice grain size. Set aside.
- Heat cooking fat in a large frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower to the oil and cook, stirring frequently until cauliflower is cooked al dente (about 6-8 minutes).
- Stir in lemon zest, parsley and salt. Cook 1 minute. Enjoy!