Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2015-11-04 16:48:572015-11-04 16:48:57Fennel, celery and green apple slaw
Ingredients: (219 calories) (2 serves)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 celery sticks plus the leaves
- 1 fennel bulb, plus the fronds
- 1 green apple
- Dash of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl combine the oil, vinegar, tarragon, lemon juice and zest. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline slicer on the thinnest setting, thinly slice the celery, fennel bulb and green apple. Place in a medium bowl. Chop the celery leaves and fennel fronds and add to the bowl.
- Toss the salad with the dressing and season with salt and pepper.