Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2016-07-21 16:00:152016-07-21 16:00:15Roasted salmon with watermelon salsa
- 4 salmon filets
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 limes
- 2 cups finely diced watermelon
- 1 cup finely diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the salmon filets on a foil-lined baking sheet, rub evenly with the coriander and chili powder, then juice one of the limes over the filets and season with salt and pepper.
Roast the salmon for 10-15 minutes, depending on thickness, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
For the salsa: combine the juice of remaining lime, watermelon, cucumber, red onion, mint, and cilantro in a medium bowl. Stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
To serve, top the roasted salmon generously with watermelon salsa and serve atop a bed of your favorite carb (quinoa, brown rice, potatoes, etc.)!