Jesus Soqui https://web.vivri.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/logo-vivri_alta-01-300x109.png Jesus Soqui2016-08-16 17:20:032016-08-16 17:20:03Zucchini wraps
- 1-3 zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- A few small carrots, julienned
- Sprouts/micro greens of choice
- Cilantro, optional
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Toothpicks, to hold the wraps together
For the kale pesto:
- 1 cup basil or kale
- 1 cup kale
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons tahini, optional
- 3 tablespoons or so extra virgin olive oil (if not using tahini add 1 or 2 extra tablespoons olive oil)
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- If you can’t find sprouts or micro greens, try using cilantro or fresh basil leaves.
- For the kale pesto, place ingredients into food processor and process until desired consistency. Taste for seasoning.
- Lay your zucchini flat on a hard surface, layer with the pesto, add sprouts, and vegetables, then starting from the vegetable end, roll and stick with a toothpick in the center. Top with cracked pepper and serve.